The Seeker 100 Wireless USB Video Inspection System
Model Number #DCS100
The Seeker™ 100 Wireless USB Video Inspection System w/ Wireless Transmission To A Computer And Streaming Video Via Skype™
Wirelessly transmits video and images to your computer up to 33 feet away; included software enables streaming video for remote viewing over the Internet. Unique device wirelessly interfaces a Seeker100 Video Inspection System to any Windows computer via its USB2.0 port from up to 33 ft. away. Once the connection is made, real-time inspection video and still images captured by the Seeker can be viewed and stored on the PC. Skype™-enabled ScopeView media management software included with the RCV100 allows inspection video to be streamed over the Internet to support videoconferencing and remote diagnostics.
Includes: Custom Hard Case, Transmitter Handle with 12mm Diameter x 1meter Long, Flexible-Obedient Probe, 3 Accessory Tools: (45° Mirror, Magnetic Pick-Up, Pick-Up Hook), RCV100 Wireless USB Video Receiver, USB Extension and Video Cables, Software on Mini-CD, User’s Manual, 3 Year Limited Warranty.
• 12mm Dia. X 1Meter Long Flexible-Obedient Probe
• Depth of Field: 4 in. to infinity
• Field of View: 60°
• Display is User's Computer
• Records video and still images to user's computer
• Resolution: Video, 320x240; Still Images, 704x576
• Zoom and Rotation Via user's computer
• Depth of field: 4 in. to 8 ft.
• Wireless Range up to 33 feet, USB 2.0 interface
• VOIP capacity
• Rechargeable battery
• Water and Dust Proof
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
PDF User Manual
Comparison Chart, Seeker™ Borescopes
Brochure, Seeker™ Borescopes